Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tagged

What is the one big goal you hope to accomplish this week? clean out my office and get the nursery finished

What is the one household chore you do not like to do? i'm with jenny, folding the laundry and putting it away is such a bummer. i try to do the "be thankful for the person you're doing laundry for" thing, but in reality, it's just not that much fun. i am thankful for family, clothes, my washer/dryer, tide and april fresh downy though!

What would you buy if someone gave you $2,000? a tummy tuck (shallow i know)

Describe yourself using one word. crazy

What is the one saying or theme that you live by? enjoy this moment, for this moment is your life

What is the one household item you cannot live without? vacuum, i love the lines in the carpet. don't even think when i go out of town or on vacation that i don't vacuum my way out of the house. you can ask my parents, i used to get so irritated when someone would mess the lines up in the carpet. i think they hated me sometimes when they wouldn't respect my request to walk around the perimeter of the room and steer clear of the main floor so we could enjoy the lines together as a family. haha

If you had one chance to go anywhere in the world, where would you go? this is going to sound boring, but the destin area is my favorite. i'd just like to get to use all that extra money to go to eat and order whatever i wanted- NO waters with lemon, appetizers/dp's/key lime pie for every dessert! and maybe a few airbrushed t-shirts for souvenirs. or not.

List the one person you admire the most. world peace. :) no, that would be a good answer though! i admire my parents, raising my brother and sister was a chore-just kidding! really! i did most of the chores, i mean, i provided my share of headaches too. they are great parents. fun and good examples for us to follow!

What is one thing people may not know about you? last night at 1:30am when ya'll were sleeping, i was at the kitchen table with shane eating waffles, drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows, he was working a sudoku puzzle. all that to say, we're night owls! i tried to spring the, "i need a fourth meal, can you please make a run to the border" line on him, but after he had put in a 12 hour day breakfast had to do.

I want to tag Heather & Trisha to answer these questions!
********************************************************************
Update from yesterday's post: YES, the boys had unmade my bed and taken the sheets/blankets off...they needed something to walk on. That's understandable because ya know the carpet...oh never mind. The good news is, that motivated me to wash them so last night after I ate I got to enjoy clean pj's and clean sheets!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a deal--you come clean the floors at my house, and I'll come do the laundry at yours!

Jenny said...

man, I wish I was a neat freak... I'm sure Cam wishes I was, too:) I do enjoy vacuuming though, immediate gratification!!
you sound like me ordering water with lemons... I'm so cheap even when I really, really want something else to drink, I usually order water. However, I do take my fair share of drinks out of Cam's Sprite;)

sammie said...

No I can't say I've ever had the problem of worrying about the crumbs on my kitchen floor!!Ha Don't worry about it I'm sure the third baby will fix it!!

Tricia said...

You are such a hoot. I wish I had your clean freak streak... I know what you mean about the laundry. My current record for having all the laundry done in my house is 2 hours... I haven't tried to break it in a while!

Your boys are so cute in all those pictures. I can't wait to find out what number three will be for you!

I will see if I can't get my "tagged" response up this afternoon.

icthus21 said...

anna,
you made me laugh so much!!! your blog makes me miss getting to laugh with you every day!