Monday, March 31, 2008

Italian Food & A Great Friend


Jennifer and I got to have dinner together. I don't know which I liked better, the Chicken Parmesan or the atmosphere. Sometimes you just need to go to dinner with someone who thinks it is perfectly acceptable to have 15 throw pillows on your bed. Someone who knows the JOY of opening a new tube of Voluminous mascara and all the happiness it brings. Jennifer is one of those people who has you constantly laughing. We joke about how half the time we feel like we are off in a corner, in la-la land, with a wand and a ballerina totoo waving it around singing, "la la la la la!!!"

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Yummy! I'm hoping Cam and I get to go to that new restaurant soon!!

Becke' said...

I am so glad you got to have some girl time...especially if this newbie turns into a Jack, Beau, or Joshua! I love their food! Nothing better than good food and good people to share it with! You two are so funny...I will tell Tinkerbell where to find her wand!

Samantha said...

Oo what new restaurant? Conway seems to have gotten a lot of new ones in the eight months that I have been gone...