Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dragonflies

OK, so has someone sinned and caused the Plague of Dragonflies? If so, could you please go ahead and repent so God will make them go away?

Seriously, I have 2 blue dragonflies on the sides of my Coach glasses. They are cute. I have a dragonfly pin with clear Swarovski crystals. His name is Speedy and he looks best on my denim jacket. Again, cute. But the infestation of dragonflies outside is not cute.

I was at a stoplight 2 days ago and they were swarming in the air around my car. Then a little love shack was going on right in front of the windshield and I was freaking out. I had my hands over my eyes, peaking through my pointer and middle fingers trying to see if the light had changed so I could get out of dodge.

It is out of control. Whoever you are, if you are reading this post and have caused this plague, please make it go away, we beg of you.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'll turn from my evil ways right now!

Dragonflies don't really bother me. It's bees and wasps and hornets that send me running indoors in the summer!