Monday, August 3, 2009

11:31am

Church was so good yesterday. We talked about living carefully with the time we are given. Time is the great equalizer in the world. No matter what country you live in or what language you speak-time is the same. We all have 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. None of our days are guaranteed and they are all evil.


The thing I keep asking myself is am I walking as a wise woman who is redeeming these days?


How is my marriage and what kind of mom am I being today? What kind of wife and mom was I yesterday? Do I have an examined lifestyle?


Here is a quote that will rock your world. We are not responsible for capacity. The goal is not to find more time but to use time more wisely. Jesus was never in a hurry. Interupptions did not bother him.


How am I going to prioritize the time I have right now?


Am I living intentionally?


Where am I investing?


Walking in wisdom means prioritized living in the midst of opposition.

(my 4 year old just came in to show me the picture he is coloring. i said, "how did you stay in the lines so good??" "because i was brave" what a funny kid!!!)

Redeeming the time and making the most of every opportunity can take on several different faces. Buying back the past. Doesn't matter if you yelled yesterday or were crummy in areas of your life. You can redeem the time right now. Invest in the future. The change I make right now will better the future. Prioritize the Present. This one holds the key for all change and transformation. Right here right now. No excuses.

There is a better change coming. There is a better peace. There is a better place, and I'm going to give him a better praise. The glory of this house will be greater than the former!!!


The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former!! And in this place I will grant peace!! Haggai 2:9


Eph 5:15-16

1 comment:

Becke' said...

good word, chica