Friday, February 26, 2010

Enjoying a weekend...at HOME

Well, today is the last day of the Good Things Celebration. I hope your home is feeling spruced up and a little more cheery. Mine sure does. As a reward, we are taking the weekend off from all responsibilities. The bathroom is filled with fluffy white towels, the whole place is sparkling from top to bottom. The fridge is filled with fun food.



My sweet husband bought me this book that just arrived. I can't wait to crack it out tonight. Dreamy Whites recommended this book!

I've also gathered up some more fun reading. This is the last weekend we have before sports and things pick back up. We are going to read, nap, watch movies, eat and create some fun memories.

See you back here Monday. Have a blessed weekend. Light a candle. Go have a coffee. Smile. Be thankful. Take care of yourself.



Hugs, Bugs & Sunshine

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I've been FLYing around all morning. I want our home to be at peace before we head up to NWA. That way, when we get back on Sunday afternoon, there's nothing to do but unpack.

I really like the living room rearrange. I think it is growing on Dave. Still haven't figured out a fix for the phone.

That linen spray is heaven.

Liz said...

I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend! Just found your blog, but love what I've seen so far.

How cool that your husband got you that book!

Liz

Check out Frame It Friday! over at Loving This Mom Stuff!
I'd love to see some of your children's artwork!

Screaming Meme said...

I love WHITE! Hi, I'm Meme from Screaming Meme Designs...I would love for you to stop in and visit! :) Thanks for making my friday better! Meme

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I could never be at home with white...well, maybe ME, but certainly not the kids, two stupid dogs and a cat. I don't care how many people say that "you can just throw slipcovers in the wash", I can't even buy the kids white shirts, knowing that they'll be stained within hours ;)
BUT
I'd still love to cuddle up with that book - I bet it's filled with great inspiration. And your hubby bought it for you? That man is a keeper!

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.