- decorate the rims of your glasses. melt white chocolate, dip the rim of your coffee mug in it, then roll in crushed peppermint. place mug upside down on a sheet of wax paper so the candy hardens into the chocolate. serve hot cocoa in mug with a candy cane stir stick. put the straight side coming up. so cute.
- run a lemon wedge around the top of your glass and dip in sugar. serve with lemonade and a slice of fresh lemon
- put a fresh lemon wedge on a glass of iced tea
- put on a pot of coffee and bake something with cinammon-greeeeeatttt tastin' and smellin'
- use fresh garlic when you cook-the flavor is hands down better
- bake a loaf of bread-you can do this even if your kids are in public school (haha wink wink) just make sure you wear something denim while you're doing it so it counts
- great guests with a drink, great your hubby with a drink-depending on the day will determine the stiffness of what you serve (hahaha)
- taste and see that the LORD is good-spend time in the word so you will speak out of the overflow of your heart!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Decorating with taste
hey friends-whoooo. i have so much to be doing and not enough time. feeling a bit overwhelmed right now and did not mean to leave the last 2 posts of this series hanging. it's so sad but i haven't been able to read your blogs since mid-week last week. so, taste, my favorite!
Posted by Little Oak Table at 3:27 PM