Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year's Resolution Update

I cannot walk thanks to Bob. Don't let his cute little face and motivational finger pointing fool you. He is mean.

It hit me like a ton of bricks around 2 this afternoon. Am I coming down with the flu I thought? My entire body was hurting. No. Not the flu. Bob.

Since I got up so early today I dang near fell asleep at dinner which was ready by 4:58pm.

Every stinkin' time I have to pee I want to cry because that means I have to use my legs and my thighs and butt muscles again.

And I'm going to the bathroom every 5 minutes thanks to all the frickin' water and/or fruit and veggies I've been pumpin' into my system.

I know why skinny folks stay skinny. Because they make stuff like this for dinner: EASY SALMON PASTA. It was real easy for me to put my fork down between bites and converse. And you can be for dang sure I didn't overeat or ask for seconds.

You can imagine what kind of mood I'm in. Between getting up to spend time with Jesus and Bob, eating grass for meals and frickin' nut mix for snacks, and switchin' over to Dark Chocolate instead of Milk (for my heart you know) things are just peachy around here. Just Peachy I tell ya.

Can someone remind me when it's socially acceptable to go back to my old ways?





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about socially acceptable, but I've heard it takes about 3 weeks for something to become a habit, so if you want to go back to your old ways you'd better do it before then!

Becke' said...

I heard yesterday that most new year's resolutions fall by the wayside by the middle of February. Hang in there, only about 4-5 weeks left and you will have the rest of 2009 to live it up!
I think working out gives you potty mouth. What is up with "dang" and "frickin"???

The Uptons said...

I need to know if you like this video! I like workout videos, one because I can do them at home, and two because the tummy workout I get from laughing at the kids do the workout is a bonus!!!

Sarah said...

i think as long as you keep up with the dark chocolate and water you should be fine. maybe you should get a wii fit instead. i haven't heard anyone cursing those...

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Is the video good? Have you watched Jillian's? WOW- the salmon pasta thing makes me wanna gag a little- yikes! I am so proud of you- my little exercise hatin' sista! Hang in there- after these first couple days of sore pee-squats you will be flyin' high! If the boys ever decide to exercise with you then please video it! I think that would be too funny watching those little monkeys doing squats and stretches! Love ya!