Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This weeks Missions.

OK don't skip over this, it's good stuff. On http://www.flylady.net/ , click on the lefthand side under Zone and then click on the mission for the day.

The missions are so good and October is major decluttering month to get ready for CRUISING THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS.

She tells you how to start the decluttering process and it started Monday. It's a great time to start.

I need a good dose of this. My drawers are exploding and so are my cabinets and garage.

3 comments:

The Walkie Talkie said...

First, let me address the breakfast blend post...girl, you just tickle my soul. I could picture myself in your shoes- literally! Oh, I love it. I attended a John Rosemund conference 3 years ago and was challenged by it. Go ahead and milk all that tv/game time for all it's worth now!

And I have always been intimidated by the fly lady. But I will follow your lead to her website and accept the declutter challenge.

Thanks friend! For the laughs and fun!

Paige said...

Okay, I don't have your email address, so I can't respond to your comment. Send me an email when you get a chance. pcondray@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I should go see Flylady, but I don't feel like it. :) Is that a good enough excuse? lol...