Thursday, November 28, 2013

Gobble Gobble Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!


We had a sweet, laid back day that we kicked off with the Macy's parade. Nana made the most incredible lunch (as always!) followed by the Cowboy's game and napping.  It really doesn't get much better than days like today.  Tonight when we heated up leftovers, this little turkey grabbed the leg that was as big as he is!

We used to be Black Friday shoppers until Dave Ramsey entered our lives (Boo!, haha).  Now we just chill out at home in our pj's.  I'll admit, it is nice sitting by my tree in my pj's eating Cuties while the football game is on.

This year we are tossing around the three gift idea.  Something you want, something you need, something to read.  I'm not sure I can pull it off.  I LOVE buying fun gifts for the boys at Christmas.  I love Christmas shopping in general.  It is so stinkin' fun going on the hunt for sweet gifts.  And don't even get me started on my love for stocking stuffers :).
 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: