Saturday, May 1, 2010

Vacation

Shane took some days off this week.

We mulched flower beds.

Boy do we ever had a lot of flower beds.

This is random but I got an ear infection and it came on during a girls night out and had me in tears it was so painful.

I've been cooking up some new things in the kitchen.

I'm thinking of deactivating my Facebook account for a few weeks. Life seems so unorganized for me right now and I'm thinking of what I can take off my plate until I get things reigned back in.

I made an Elmo cake this week. My friend Erica loaned me a grass tip and that was the funnest thing. I took a can of Vanilla icing, mixed in extra powdered sugar and filled an icing bag she gave me. It was a blast.

We've been in the closet tonight. The weather is terrible around here. Tornadoes.

We planted a Japanese Maple and 3 Gardenias in one of our flower beds.

Today I bought a 10 pound brisket. We'll be talking about that soon. Until then, I hope everyone has a great day of rest and worship tomorrow.

2 comments:

Villa said...

nice post..well said...love it

Gretchen said...

I tried to leave a comment on "tomorrow's" post, but couldn't find a comment button for the day.

I just had to say:
I am the sluggard some days. Your post truly lit a fire under me... THANK YOU!!! Just what I needed on a Tuesday morning.
HUGS!!