Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer Casual Dressing Event

Tommorow (Wednesday) morning I am hosting a Casual Summer Dressing Event at my home from 10:00-Noon.

Do you ever look in your closet and find you have nothing to wear? Most women have two spectrum's of clothes in their closet. Cute, Dressy Church Clothes or......Athletic type clothes.

I'm hosting the Casual Summer Dressing Event for my blogging friends and it is going to be a blast. You will learn how to go shopping for casual clothes so that you will be prepared to look and feel your very best this summer! I will show you the latest looks in jewelry and someone is going to win $30 or more dollars in FREE JEWELRY! Even if you are not a 'jewelry person' I want you to come because you will learn some awesome tips on shopping for summer clothes.

Here's how it will work. Bring your babies and we will let them play in the backyard (or the playroom if is it exotically hot).

I will do the Fashion Show from 10:30-11:00. Bring a sack lunch for you and your babies OR $6 for a pizza for your crew and we can run get pizzas from Little Caesar's for lunch...and we can sit around and visit before the beloved Rest Time Hour!

(email me for directions or with questions)

No comments: