Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rain

I love when God runs the sprinkler system/car wash for free.

We planted a Japanese Maple and some Gardenia bushes so they may live now that they're getting a drink.

Our Orange Tree is growing like crazy. There are probably 30 orange buds on it and it is so pretty. We have 4 tiny green oranges. I wander how long it will be until they turn orange.

A few weekends ago I attended a Pampered Chef party at my good friend's house. I got a new baking stone (YEAH!) and the little $1 cookbook. There is a recipe for a Bacon, Linguine, Tomato pasta toss and can I just say it looks amazing. You dice up a package of bacon, brown it, it has diced tomatoes, garlic, onion, cream cheese, linguine, fresh parsley and diced grape tomatoes. My family will kill me if I serve it but you know what, I have half a mind to make it anyway because it looks amazing.

It is almost 11. I'm still in pj's drinking coffee. The kids are on there 2nd movie and I've been chilling out. Lazy days are the best. Yesterday was our last day of Bible Study. It is always a great feeling to complete a year studying God's Word and I am always ready for the summer. More relaxed reading.

It was share day yesterday and to hear the other women share what they learned from the year is simply amazing. The one word that spoke to me the most yesterday was...

Immerse yourself in His Word

No comments: