Monday, March 8, 2010

Just Another Day In Paradise

Today lunch was drawing to an end.
The baby started throwing a fit and screaming.
Nothing unusual.
He earns himself more time in his chair when he does that.
He does not care if he gets in trouble for throwing food on the floor.
And I don't care if he screams his little head off because when the food hits the floor, I make him sit in his chair until the kitchen is cleaned, and the floor is cleaned.
So today.
Everything was tidied up. The big boys were already excused and in another room playing. I got the baby cleaned up. We went to my bedroom so I could change his diaper.
Huh. That's odd.
No diaper.
Huh. That's odd.
Things sure don't smell quite right.
After further investigation I found the diaper had undone and was in his pants leg.
Lovely.
Nothing a little midday bath can't fix.
This seals the deal.
Now I HAVE to go switch the laundry so I can get Exhibit A into the wash.
Just another day in paradise.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Nice.

My kiddos were so excited about me doing Spring clothing inventory, that they destroyed all my pretty piles of clothes. Maryn tried on everything she owned in her excitement. It's hilarious and annoying at the same time!