Friday, March 13, 2009

White

While everyone else is going green, I'm going white. These are my next projects to work toward. I love my current duvet but a white matelesse coverlet is in my future. I know I live with a house full of boys but I also have a bottle of Shout and a washing machine. Why not get the coverlet I've always loved (always as in the last 6 years or so). It makes me happy just looking at it.
AND, white subway tile. Love the stuff. I first saw it when my friend Heather tiled her kitchen back splash with it and let me tell you, it is the most amazing looking stuff you ever saw.
And it doesn't look too bad in this bathroom either does it?!


Tip of the day: Windex your windows. Pull the blinds up and shine those babies up. I'll just tell you that I have about 3 bottles of Windex in my house at all times. Love the stuff. I keep it under bathroom and kitchen sinks to make them sparkle anytime. And the smell, don't even get me started. Pledge and Windex will have your house smelling right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm with you, LOVE white too. Why just yesterday, I was going on and on about white dishes. :)
New to your blog and lovin' it!
I've bookmarked ya, so I'll be back.