Monday, March 23, 2009

Dates

I cannot remember an important date to save my life and believe me I try.

I just wanted to let you know that if I miss your birthday it is not because I don't love you. I just suck. Ha ha I said suck on my blog. Oh boy. What was I talking about? Oh yes, your birthday.

Yeah, it's hopeless. So, please don't be mad if I never call and never write. I don't even know how much my kids weighed when they were born and can barely remember their birthdays.

That is just wrong.

So wrong.

Gosh, I thought getting that off my chest would make me feel better, but not so much.

1 comment:

{lori beth} said...

At least I'm not the only one! I always feel bad when people are talking about what time their kids were born and how long they were and how much they weighed...I thought I was bad mother becuase I couldn't remember that stuff! I can't even remember what I wore yesterday! I have a horrible memory!!!