Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Gel, Shaving Cream

I am almost out of Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Gel & Shaving Cream.

Do you have a kind that you love and that smells great?

Halo is one of my favorites, but I'm kind of wanting to try something new.

And I want it to smell amazing. Life changing. I use the Curly Girl hair method a lot in the Spring/Summer, which means I wear my hair curly, let it air dry, and use mostly conditioner and gel on my hair.

If you have a life changing hair product you like do tell. Or if you have a life changing smelling something of any sort I'm all ears...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I just use whatever I can get for free at Walgreens. :)

Nic said...

Well, one thing I can't live without is my BIG SEXY HAIR. It gives my hair some much need volume!

Nic said...

NEEDED volume!! I swear can't spell or type =)

Amanda said...

Okay, this is a personal preference:

I LOVE Aveda products. I wish I could afford them. So, instead, I use stuff like Pantene and Garnier Fructis. But for shaving cream, Dave bought me some lovely Aveeno shaving gel that is great...but I like the smell of Aveeno, some people don't. For my hair gel, I've found that I love the Garnier strong hold gel spray. I spray it into my hands and then work it into my hair.

Anonymous said...

Could I borrow that curly hair book sometime? I wonder if that would work for me in the summertime.