Friday, March 20, 2009

The Ghetto-Fabulousness of the Season

Is anyone else walking around in their husbands XL College t-shirts because their cute, fun, Spring/Summer collection is up in the attic (probably shrinking due to the heat)?

If you see me around town looking like a three-toed sloth now you know why.

At least I'll be wearing my pearl studs to try to make it better.

If you don't have a pair of pearl studs you need one. Every southern woman needs a good pair. Especially when you are walking around town in oversized gray t-shirts. See me after class if you need help in this department.

Meanwhile...

My image is going down the drain.

5 comments:

Nic said...

Hey! Yes, we do know some of the same folks. I think Paige tried to get you to come to our bible study! I'm adding you to my blog roll?!? Hope thats ok =)

The Spunky Kiwi said...

The big question is- Did you leave the house in it? What happened to the pink Fresh Produce shirt? Thanks for the message on the machine!

Savannah said...

You think that's bad? I got my hairs cut on Tuesday. I gave her free reign and I walked out with.... BANGS!
I'm still not sure how i feel. Most days my chic-est accessory is a pair of sunglasses on my head as a make-do headband... I can't handle bang fixing on top of that!

Ideas? Help?

the Fosters said...

Just went to Old Navy to buy some cute dresses for a really reasonable price! You should check it out.
Oh, the pearls, do we need real pearls or do fake ones work?

Lori Beth said...

I'm so glad to find you on here! I love your blog!!! I've got to tell you, I'm loving my jewelry...I think I'll be ready to have another party soon! I need soooo much more!