Friday, March 20, 2009

The Ghetto-Fabulousness of the Season

Is anyone else walking around in their husbands XL College t-shirts because their cute, fun, Spring/Summer collection is up in the attic (probably shrinking due to the heat)?

If you see me around town looking like a three-toed sloth now you know why.

At least I'll be wearing my pearl studs to try to make it better.

If you don't have a pair of pearl studs you need one. Every southern woman needs a good pair. Especially when you are walking around town in oversized gray t-shirts. See me after class if you need help in this department.

Meanwhile...

My image is going down the drain.

5 comments:

Nic said...

Hey! Yes, we do know some of the same folks. I think Paige tried to get you to come to our bible study! I'm adding you to my blog roll?!? Hope thats ok =)

The Spunky Kiwi said...

The big question is- Did you leave the house in it? What happened to the pink Fresh Produce shirt? Thanks for the message on the machine!

Anonymous said...

You think that's bad? I got my hairs cut on Tuesday. I gave her free reign and I walked out with.... BANGS!
I'm still not sure how i feel. Most days my chic-est accessory is a pair of sunglasses on my head as a make-do headband... I can't handle bang fixing on top of that!

Ideas? Help?

the Fosters said...

Just went to Old Navy to buy some cute dresses for a really reasonable price! You should check it out.
Oh, the pearls, do we need real pearls or do fake ones work?

{lori beth} said...

I'm so glad to find you on here! I love your blog!!! I've got to tell you, I'm loving my jewelry...I think I'll be ready to have another party soon! I need soooo much more!