Sunday, June 1, 2008

I SCARED myself!

**preface: shane just proofed this post outloud in a bill clinton voice and it added a really nice twist, you may want to try it too**



Yesterday morning when I woke up I scared myself when I looked in the mirror. Seriously. I looked in the mirror, gasped out loud, and jumped a little. My hair was CRAZY looking! Crazier looking than usual. Like I was amazed at the sheer horror of it. Knowing that a picture is worth a million words, and that you would not believe how crazy I'm talking about, I thought I'd humor you and post a picture.







Needless to say, a pot of coffee was called into order...


The boys even needed a cup after seeing Mommyzilla emerge from the room...


After a good restful afternoon, we went to Chili's for dinner and cashed in on a giftcard.

We came home and Shane mowed while the boys played outside. We have the best neighbors. One of our favorite things is to sit in the drivway on these nice nights while our kiddies play! After playing hard and baths, the boys snuggled in for bed.


p.s. this will be a good post to remind my hubby that it is a good thing that I have to make special trips to Little Rock just for my MAC eyeshadow and eyeliner.


7 comments:

the Percifuls said...

Great post! Especially the boys drinking coffee. Laughing out loud over here! :-)

Becke' said...

Only you would not be afraid to post pics of yourself without makeup on and still make it the funniest post ever. I love the little midget ceramic coffee cups and also Reed's new do. Have a great week! We start swim lessons tomorrow! Whoo-hoo! I have to get in the water with Sam...yikes.

Jenny said...

Sooo funny... I love it all.. the boy's pjs, the boys combed and fixed hair:) your scary pics, and especially the coffee for the whole family:)!

Anonymous said...

Lol!! I had to pull Jason away from the Wii gold to 1) show him your crazy pictures of your hair and 2)show him how brave you are to have a 2 year old laying next to Jack!!! I got to say I love Pierson and love how much he adores carson, but that boy is so spastic I would not trust it!!

The Uptons said...

You are a trip...I'm thinking we need to hang out more with each post I read!

Kelli said...

The Bill Clinton accent really did add a nice touch. Thanks for the tip...and the good laugh!

Sarah said...

Do you ever look at family pictures and think, "Man, that's A LOT of boys!" When you do, just remember I'm thinking the same thing.