Friday, June 6, 2008

Night Night

Ahhh. The boys are in bed.

The dishwasher is running.

The floor is drying because I just finished the dishes and mopped.

Tommorow we are having a yard sale to downsize more.

We had Nacho Salad and Chocolate Chip Cookies for dinner.

We had friends from church over for dinner and got to know them more. Very fun.

The air is cranked down really low.

The sheets on the bed are clean.

Shane fixed our dining room table chairs and Old English'ed them so they are nice and clean.

I have a pitcher of Michelle's Mexican Punch in the fridge (Hawaiian Punch & Pineapple Juice).

Life is good.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oooo, I'm jealous. Here's a rundown of my house... dirty dishes are still in the sink (not many but some), table is FULL of craft supplies from Andrew's craft time (along with 2 empty rolls of tape that he finished off:(, the dining room floor is sticky from Parker spitting out 1/2 of his juice at lunch time, there's about 20 items scattered about the living room floor, it's 4:29 am and I'm up b/c my blood sugar was bad and so I had to get something to eat... hopefully I'll go back to sleep:).. maybe tonight I'll come stay the night at your house because your house seems so much more peaceful:). I'll bring my aerobed!! save some of that punch!!

Becke' said...

One of my favorite things about you is your ability to be giddy/thankful about the simple things in life!!