Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Nutella Stuffed French Toast



Let's just say Nutella Stuffed French Toast is pretty much the most decadent breakfast ever invented.  Topped with fresh strawberries it is a breakfast fit for any 5 Star Bed & Breakfast.

Here is a link to the recipe.  So simple.  Make a sandwich using Nutella (be generous) and dip it in a french toast mixture of egg, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and sugar.  Heat on a buttered griddle and top with powdered sugar and strawberries.

Along with this special breakfast, I am working on other details to make our weekend extra sweet.  Tomorrow I am heading to the grocery store for a $5 bouquet of flowers.  I'll divide the bouquet up among Mason jars and place the jars of flowers around the house, even in the bathrooms.

Fresh ground coffee is a real treat.  We've got a little shop in town that grounds up the best Butter Pecan coffee you ever tasted.  At first I didn't think that would be a flavor I'd enjoy, but it is nutty and oh so good.

Today I am trying to get my cleaning done.  If all else fells I'll do Ol' Faithful, vacuum, feather dust and spray Febreeze.  But I am hoping to for real dust with Pledge and a rag and for real Windex.  And for real clean the bathrooms and mop.

So, back to food...Do you have a favorite extra special breakfast recipe you like to serve?

No comments: