Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Night Owl

I'll be paying for this tomorrow but I just had to VOTE.

Till Midnight! That good old OCD that usually is geared toward my kitchen floor got veered toward Kris Allen tonight. When he wins his Emmy or whatever I hope he thanks me and my dirty floor for the win.

Well, don't be deceived my floor is clean.

Tonight at Kroger when I was getting Avocado because my new spiritual gift is Guacamole I just had to buy a new bottle of lemon scented cleaner.

Do you ever just pour a little down the kitchen and bathroom drains? Pour a little in the toilet and give it a whirl with the brush? It can freshen up your house ya know. And I changed out my mop head yesterday. Don't even get me started.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love you, Anna. I just know you give Jesus so many good laughs in a day. I think his sides might be splitting.

Samantha said...

I love reading your blog. It always makes me laugh.

Hey, what if I brought ice cream or something over one afternoon before I go to camp? We don't have to do a big dinner thing or anything fancy.

Leslie said...

I knew you were a woman after my own heart! Here's to clean kitchened momma's!=)