Monday, May 18, 2009

Ma-Ma-Ma-Monday

So I am thinking about getting scheduled again. I try and then we get sidetracked and quit. I'm in a season where I feel like I have so many things I want to be doing and it feels like nothing is getting done.

The top of my list is spending good time with my boys. It is amazing how an entire day can slip away without any quality time with them-and I stay home.

I've been limiting phone time, computer time, and extra reading time. Do you ever just get peopled out? Like you just want to stay in and hibernate with the fam?

Well, this morning I've given myself 25 minutes on the computer which is almost up. I've sat on the couch and drank coffee and watched the boys play laser tag and basketball. The second load of laundry is in the dryer and I'm going to clean a little and we're going to play outside.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Anna-
I would LOVE to come by and see y'all at some point! I am here until June 1, so if you need a babysitter at any point I would love to do that as well... :)