Friday, December 26, 2008

3-2-1

On the 3rd day of Christmas my second born gave to me, a Chick-a-lay gift card and date lunch.

On the 2nd day of Christmas my first born gave to me, a Chick-a-lay gift card and a date lunch.

On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a PF Chang's gift card and a date night!

We had a lovely Christmas with lots of time with family. The boys got lots of games and it's been a blast. Today we hit after Christmas sales and I got a few fabric tablecloths at 70% off thank you very much.

At our community group Christmas Party, the table caught on fire and burned a charger and my new cloth table cloth. Sniff Sniff. Decorating is dangerous stuff I tell you. Tonight we are sifting through the mounds of new toys and clothes. We are so blessed.

Love, Bugs & Sunshine

No comments: