Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Targe' And A Coffee

I'm always amazed at how two hours at T.J. Maxx and Targe' paired with a Caramel Macchiato can make the world go round.  It can turn even the most mundane day into sparkling happiness.  Even walking by the Pampers aisle makes you smile as you smell the faintest baby powder smell.

This cute little denim shirt found its way into my buggy.  I just couldn't leave without it.  It is adorable.  You can roll the sleeves up a little, wear a white tank underneath, pop up the collar, add some silver jewelry and wear it with khaki or black pants. 


This purple dress was equally swoony.  The color is gorgeous.  Anything boatneck makes me extra happy.  Does it you?  This little dress is only $19.99 and would look amazing with silver.
I ended my two hour shopping trip with a little magazine reading.  Coastal Homes, Country Decor, Romantic Homes...it's my version of playing with toys in the package and then not buying them.  Anyway, who has enough money to buy magazines these days?  $14.99 a pop-are you kidding me?  Haven't the editors heard of a little thing called Pinterest where you can browse for free?  Eh, no matter, it was great, great fun to be out in the wide open world! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A - D - O - R - A - B - L - E

Love Ya...

Y'Mama