Saturday, August 11, 2012

Goin' and Blowin'

We've been goin' and blowin' this week.  There is lots to talk about but honestly, I haven't been on the computer.

I like it best when my days are like that.  Ya know, spent living life instead of reading about other peoples livin' theirs.  Last Friday, some of our best friends watched the boys so we could have a date night.

We went to Cantina Laredo and ate the best enchiladas money can buy.  The local news anchor was at the table next to us (or were we at the table next to her?) and I swear, I get so star struck.  It's terrible.  Terribly awesome that is.  heh heh heh

After Cantina we did what any romantic couple would do and headed over to Sam's.  Nothing says I love you like a buggy full of fresh produce in obscene amounts.

"We gonna eat all that before it goes bad?" is always the question I get.

"Yep" is my response along with the thought that Hater's gon' hate.

Life just feels more complete when you have a kitchen stocked with strawberries, blueberries, apples, bananas, grape tomatoes, orange snacking tomatoes, Campari tomatoes and the prettiest greens for salad in the fridge.

We went for toilet paper and wouldn't you know I walked right out and forgot the toilet paper.  It's a shame because nothing says I love you like plenty of toilet paper.

Did I ever tell you about the time Shane went for toilet paper and bought 1 ply?  I thought we'd never run out of that stuff because it just kept going and going and going.  Felt like I was at Hobby Lobby every time I went to use my very own toilet.

Good memories.  Good times.  Thin times but good times.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

This post made me laugh! My husband always says, "it's not a real date night unless we go to Target." It's so funny that we think it's fun to shop sans kids. :) That's what real life love is about! ;)