Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Little Worried


This picture doesn't have anything to do with the fact that I'm so happy my blog friends are back from the summer.  It is so much fun to see new posts on my sidebar, don't you agree?  But if I did have a smile for good blog posts it would look like his.

Fail.  When it's time for me to leave a comment, I usually fail the decoding process on the first try.  It's tricky you know, the figuring out what the heck I'm supposed to be typing in so I can leave my comment love.

I might be getting old.  Last night the phone rang at 9:13pm.  Shane and I both looked at each other like, "Who could be calling, we just have no idea.  Something must be wrong for the phone to be ringing at this hour."  It was some excitement and it was only 9:13 but it might as well have been 2am for the way we got all excited when the phone rang.

And we're also getting overly excited and talking a little too much about the rain or lack thereof.  At some point you just have to look at your precipitation conversations and own it.  Yeah, this may not be normal.

I feel it's only a matter of time before we openly start discussing our bathroom habits among friends.  I may need an intervention.

In other news, we had a perfect night last night.  Homemade Spaghetti (the recipe that simmers for 3 hours), kids in bed by 7:30., dishwasher humming, Sugar Cookie candle lit (if I can't eat 'em I might as well have the house smell like 'em), house perfectly tidy. We went into our little front room and just relaxed.  That is code for Shane listened to some Fox News and sermons and I blog hopped and searched for new recipes. 


I'm also trying out hot teas.  Last night was Tazo Calm and I put a Stevia packet in it.  It was nice.  So nice I'll probably have another cup tonight.

How about you, how's your little corner of the world?  Are you getting into some new routines with the new school year?  Are you talking about precipitation too much?

No comments: