Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Finer Things

I've been thinking about riches and the finer things. For me that equals Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, Williams-Sonoma, Crate and Barrel, Country Curtains, and all things French Country.

Gold Buffalo Check

French Tables

Beautiful Hand Towels


Persian Rugs

Linen Furnishings





Weekend Breakfast Tables




To me, these pictures represent the most beautiful this world has to offer.  The finest my earthly eyes have ever seen.  The most expensive and the best.  This week I've been reading Ephesians 1.  My Spiritual Treasure Chest, as my Bible study teacher called it yesterday. 

This week I am asking God to show me his riches.  I'm not looking for material things, but I want to see the spiritual riches available to me.  Not only do I want to see them, but I want to live and enjoy them Today.

No comments: