Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mama's been playin'...

I've been having way too much fun this afternoon. I just got to moving some stuff around and it has been a blast. I've rehung pictures and put furniture in funky places and I love it! I'll rearrange a bit more for the Christmas tree, it will go by the front door I think. I don't put it in front of the window, because although I think a lit tree looks beautiful from the outside looking in, I prefer my sunlight.




Oops, I need to move that lamp over a little...
I'm wanting to paint the walls a warmer color to make the clock pop.

These are the windows that are going to get some curtains.





The lamp on the red table has seen one too many footballs come its way, but it's on my list of replacements when the time comes! And this is where my big decorator table is going to go. You know, the one with the topper I'm gonna make!


That's my sign I got at the Dollar Tree for a buck (hanging on my desk). It says, 1 day of coal 364 days of fun...i'll take my chances!
We're enjoying the last few days of our Fall decorations before we bring out the tree! I can't wait! I go for Lime Green & Red whimsy in my decorating for Christmas. I don't have a "before" picture, but all the furniture was up against the walls. No Mas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks awesome! I like how the toy chest is behind everything...
Your fall stuff looks great...you also have one of the most rearrangable living rooms I have ever seen!
Beck

Jenny said...

Looks GREAT!!! Can't wait to see the Christmas decor:)

Anonymous said...

Wanna come do mine next? :)

The Uptons said...

looks terrific, you really do have a great living space to rearrange in!

the Fosters said...

That is awesome that you like to rearrange! I on the other hand usually keep my stuff the way it is for years. Your living room looks great!