Saturday, April 19, 2008

In hopes this story does not cheapen the blog...

So, Shane is in bed, completely worn out from a very long work week and sound asleep. I'm playing around on the computer and just got up to run to the restroom. I was looking down at my toes pondering what color of nail polish I'd like to do next for my hospital stay when Shane wakes up and says, "Baby, wake up and come to bed!" He thought I fell asleep on the toity. Ten bucks says he won't even remember this until he reads about it on my blog. Sleep deprived people say the darn-dest things! And their crazy wives like to blog about it!!!

5 comments:

The Uptons said...

Wish we could have visited today...you looked great. Seriously...that preggers glow thing is REAL! I am very glad for a good doctors visit...BTW on our menu for the week...
Salad/Baked Potatoes
Enchiladas
Grilled Pork Chops/ Veggies
Lasagna (of the frozen variety!)
I kinda luck out...when Chad is at the fire station, I don't cook, so that makes my meal planning a bit easier, I only have to come up with 3 or 4 nights in a week!

Jenny said...

I'm always so jealous of your polish....

Becke' said...

Why is it that middle of the night stories are always the best!?!

Anonymous said...

You owe me $10.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.