Now, I share the next picture of what I've morphed into for a few reasons:
- you need to see what my husband is having to look at most days (by most days i mean every day)
- i didn't think you would believe what is happening to my personal appearance and house without the proof of a picture
- i'm hoping to give you a hearty laugh at my expense today (amanda this is especially for you!)
- we've allowed the boys to temporarily decorate the hall with Spiderman stick-ons that our dear friend Joanne bought for the boys
- Moose felt the need to embellish several of the pictures with blue crayon
- Sunkist explained in previous post
- The hair. Well. It is washed in the picture, but not chi-ed. The weather, I'm enjoying it (also mentioned in the previous post), HOWEVER, it has created a monstrocity in my hair. Do I have bangs? No. I don't. I don't know where they came from yesterday, but there they are in all their feathery glory.
I'm not sure what else to say. Last night I tried to tell Shane I have not permanently fallen off the Diva Wagon, or whatever you want to call it. He wanders if that is true, but hopes it is. Actually, he told me a few weeks ago, he can't tell when I "paint" my face and when I don't. WHAT?!?! Are you kidding me? I bet you can't tell the difference between Exhibit A & B either can you?!?!!
I come from a lineage of women who believe if the barn needs paintin' you paint it. My grandmother's make-up bag hangs on the back of a door knob and folds down about five miles. It doesn't matter if she only wears pink blush and lipstick. What matters is if she wants to apply a green tinted concealer under regular concealer it is there when and if she needs it.
While my tall can of Shaper Plus hairspray and my make-up bag sit under my bathroom sink untouched right now, I have hopes that by December 14th, I will have a new picture to show you. One where I have addressed my roots, and have gotten my brows waxed. Dec. 14th is our Premier Christmas party. I have a dream that I will dust off my beaded heels, find my pearls and diamonds, and that the smell of hairspray will fill the air once again.
On second thought, my current 30 SECOND prep time to get ready is really, really nice!