Is there anything more wonderful then starting off each Monday with a dream that you will be winning the cutest aprons EVER!?!! Go to http://www.apronista.com/ for a chance to win!
Here are some other things I am thankful for/and that are making me smile today:
- Sunkist Orange Coke (this is a pregnancy craving)
- the fact that SP insisted we share the Sunkist this afternoon even though I told him it was all his, he would take a sip, and then bring it to me for a sip, so sweet
- when I was getting ready yesterday, I put on a white tank top for an undershirt, and SP said, "you not gonna wear that are you mama?!" of course I put another shirt on over it, but his honesty was great!
- the fact that it feels and smells like Spring outside even though it looks like Fall
- Kraft Spaghetti in a box, it is SOO good, all you do is add tomato paste and meat if you want... it's on the spaghetti sauce aisle and takes about 12 minutes to prepare
- Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Icing (these are stored in the fridge, so they are soft and cool when you eat them, heavenly!)
1 c softened butter
1 c sugar
1 c mashed pumpkin (from a can)
1 tsp of the following: vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
2 c flour
mix all ingredients and bake at 375 for about 10 minutes (don't overcook).
Cream Cheese Icing:
8 oz softened cream cheese
1/4 c butter
2 tsp vanilla
1 lb powdered sugar
Enjoy this moment, for this moment is your life!