Monday, December 19, 2011

Cooking Blues


Thank you Pinterest for helping me think about coming off INeverCookAnyRealDinnersHiatus.

I feel like if we've had one grilled cheese the last two weeks we've had a million.   I have been struggling with wanting to cook.  Granted, we've been Christmas partying which is probably why I fell off the wagon to begin with.  I've spent the morning browsing recipes trying to get some new inspiration.  It all started with wanting fun appetizers for the kids who like to keep it simple.  Can't wait to share my new finds with you all!  I'm pretty excited about this first one-

This recipe came from Fork In It BlogspotClick here to see recipe.

6 pieces frozen boneless skinless chicken
1 bottle BBQ sauce
1/4 c vinegar (i'll use less)
1 t red pepper flakes
1/4 c brown sugar
1/2 to 1t garlic powder

Mix all ingredients, spread over chicken.  Cook in crockpot on low for 6 hours.

She serves it with garlic cheddar biscuits.

Yes Please.

No comments: