Monday, February 2, 2009

Good for nothing.

I've had a serious case of the lazies lately.

My closet has exploded. Winter clothes, bits and pieces of summer clothes I need for the days like yesterday when the highs reach the upper 60's. I can't decide what needs to go. My shoes have multiplied in the floor of my closet.

The boys were "playing" last week and emptied the ENTIRE toy chest onto the top of their bed and under the foot of my bed.

The toys still remain under my bed as we speak.

They needed to see what kind of house the toy chest would make.

I want to flylady my closet.

I want to wash my blinds.

I want to wash the inside and outside of my windows.

I want to go through the babies clothes and put away the ones that are too small.

I want to dust.

I want to windex.

I want to give my kitchen chandelier a good washing down.

I want to give my kitchen table chairs a good polishing.

Instead I am napping, reading, and making Chili and Taco Soup nearly every night followed by cuddling in a chair with a fuzzy blanket and a baby.

(in the time it took me to write this post, jibs found my vanilla coke bath and body works gloss and shimmied the cap off and was having an afternoon toddy. oh nice. i'll be looking forward the the effects of that later.)

No comments: