- Why do I have to watch the news every night just to catch the weather to know what to wear the next day? The reality is I wear the same 3 outfits every day regardless of the weather.
- Why do we eat dessert last when it is the best part of the meal? I say start with dessert, then the main course, and then the soup/salad if there is still room. Our society really is messed up isn't it?
- Why does my hair always look best at night when I throw it up to wash my face? This is not fair. And forget about recreating the same thrown together dew the next morning, it just doesn't happen.
- Why is it that women develop mustaches as they age? It that a fearfully, wonderfully kind of thing to do to us? I mean, them?
- Why is it that 2 girl scout cookies have 10 grams of fat?
- Why is it that I don't even really care about the previous statistic?
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
A Few Why Questions Of My Own...
Posted by Little Oak Table at 5:45 PM