Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fun Times on a Tuesday

Apparently I have forgotten how incredibly tired the end of pregnancy makes you. I did do a few productive things today in spite of my sleepyness.

1) Cleaned out the fridge. How do they get so dirty?! Why did I have 3 bottles of Teryiaki sauce/marinade?

2) Grocery Shopped without the boys. I'm not taking them if I don't have to because of all the crazy germs around right now.

3) Attempted to finish my BSF lesson. Just when I thought Matthew would be a fun/easy book to study, I have no idea what half the answers to this weeks lesson are. A jewelry shipment just came, so I looked through it, hopped on the computer for a minute, and will go back and attempt to figure out what Elijah and Moses at the Transfiguration have to do with the price of tea in China :) I asked God to give me insight, maybe I just need to go back and sit longer and try again.

We have an American Idol/Potluck for community group tonight. YES!!! Good food and Bad Singers! I'll take Tums before so I can thoroughly enjoy. Hope ya'll are having a great Tuesday.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Hey, girl - been praying for your friends/family this week. I hope your week is going well, and that you're able to get plenty of rest and time off your feet!

I know what you mean about the toy rotation. I'm in the process of organizing things and am wanting to do that, and putting up the "dancing princesses" would for sure break a couple of little hearts!

Take care - Tricia :-)