- Looking in the rear-view mirror while at a stop light and seeing Moose's sweet little 2 yr old face with his chubby little chin, big brown eyes and red hair. He looked like a baby and a big boy all at the same time.
- Stinky Pete telling Moose a couple mornings ago, "Moo-Moo you special to me!"
- Standing outside their door at bedtime listening to their conversations, and hearing them tell each other they love each other.
- At Bible study, when Moose and I got to SP's class to pick him up, they gave each other the biggest hug you ever saw.
- Letting us eat chocolate cake this morning for breakfast just because it's fun and we can!
- Setting up the nursery! Working on it anyway! The crib is back up and the clothes are organized and ready to be washed!
- Getting to talk to my friend Heather for almost 40 minutes!
- Going to a Valentine's brunch this Saturday at Becke's!
- Went to a baby girl shower for my friend Heather Monday!
- Going to 2 more baby girl shower's after the brunch tommorow for Amy & Jennifer!
- Our dinner last night turned out SO YUMMY! Roast, gravy, mashed potatoes & corn! I wouldn't let the kids sit in my lap till I was done, I said Mommy needs to enjoy this!!! And I did!
- Laughing my head off with Shane last night while we watched Conan O'Brian. What a nut!
- For about 8 hours on Monday ALL the laundry was done! Like I said, it only lasted about 8 hours, but that is OK. The windows of the house were open, and the 70 degree breezes were blowing through the house, and it smelled so good!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Sweet Highlights Of The Week...
Posted by Little Oak Table at 10:53 AM