Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Proverbs 32 Woman

Apparently I have been in sin this Christmas season. Shane heard a Prov 31 moment on the radio yesterday, and he told me what the lady with the perfect sounding voice giving the devotion said. She said that she found herself driving around critiquing the Christmas decorations, and found herself asking the question if that honors God. Then she went on to say how God created us all unique and we should be able accept others, even their decorations. I just don't know what to say. I guess I'm glad I drove by a house where the people put one lit candy cane in their yard, I'm glad they decided to spread the Christmas cheer. The people whose house I have to wear my sunglasses as I drive by, Yeah for you! Call me a Prov 32 woman if you need too, think bad of me, but there is something really fun being the Christmas light police. Mostly this post is just for fun, I appreciate the lights tacky and good. For some reason though, spiritualizing Christmas decorating opinions made me want to put bad decorations in my yard and call it a day. And some people really do need help-did I say that out loud?