Monday, December 3, 2007

One-Ply Toilet Paper-Ooops!

Shane accidentally bought one-ply tp at the store last time. It was really sad because I like nice toilet paper, but I was thankful that he was willing to do the grocery shopping so I'm not complaining! Being an optimist I always have to find something good about unfortunate circumstances that come our way, so here it is. The good news is, you NEVER have to change the roll. I'm not sure why, but one roll lasts forever. I'm not suggesting this is the corner to cut in your quest to be frugal, but just thought I'd share Scott one-ply is like the Energizer bunny-it just lasts and lasts! And it is safe for septic tanks. Although I have found a bright side to the tp that appears it will last us for the next 18 years, next time we will be back to Cottonelle. If there is a next time that is...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great updates!!! Dave and I have decided that TP is one thing we won't compromise. Loved hearing that you're feeling better!!!