Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Mullet

Define Mullet: The mullet is a hairstyle that is short at the front and sides, and long in the back.




Mr. Camera Man, cut it out.
What, pray tell, am I supposed to do with THESE? 

My hair is so big it won't even fit in this last shot.

We'll see if big earrings and a smile will buy me some time.

Notes to Myself:
-when you are at a restaurant and the hostess with cute hair gives you her card and says she does hair throw it away immediately

-think about it, she's not the one who cut her hair

-the only option is to throw it away because it is against southern etiquette to ask for her friend's card

-when you keep the card and call her and she has a plethora of openings, hang up immediately

-when people call you Billy Rae own it, you did this to yourself

-be thankful your super cute, fun hairdresser is back to work after having a baby and she actually listens when you tell her you don't want to look like a van-drivin mom with 3 boys who play soccer even though that's exactly what you are

-or is it you are what you eat?

-i'm a party bean burrito?

-that's what i thought

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I am reading this out loud to David and howling. Girl...you make me laugh.

Unknown said...

I'm crying, I'm laughing so hard! You have got to be one of my funniest friends. My side hurts! You are beautiful!!

heather said...

That last picture is priceless!

Gretchen said...

Hysterical!!! "Billy Rae, own it" made me laugh!
Now I have Achy-Breaky Heart runnin' through my head.

I think you still look ma-va-lous!