Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hi, My name is Bugs, What's Yours?

So, I am curious, what is your name?

Do you have a blog or do you just blog stalk?

Either way I love ya and want to know who you are!

Do you enjoy long walks on the beach and under water basket weaving?

Ahh, me too.

I added a Google Friend Connect bar on my page so I could see your cute, little face.


I picked up a little "Happy" from Pier One Imports the other day.
We're going to have a little contest.
You wanna win? Shane is going to pick a random number next Tuesday and one of my blog stalker friends (aka someone listed on my Google Friend Connect) is going to win. Make sure you're listed so you can win. You are going to LOVE the prize :)
Thanks For Stopping By Today! You never know what you're going to find, do ya?!
(p.s. you do not have to have a blog to join my blog but you do have to floss daily and eat 5 a day)

6 comments:

Becke' said...

What kind of snorkel do you use for your underwater basket weaving? I was first introduced to this concept in the Dominican, I am glad it is catching on here in the states. It is such a great hobby...works your mind and body in such a creative way. Can't wait to see your finished product. Please show us pics on the blog when you have your first basket completed. We will all be so ecstatic to see it!

Unknown said...

Hi! I would love to be a stalker of your blog,lol! I will go and add myself to your little ol list right now!

Becke' said...

I see that Shane is the one that is going to pick the winner...AND that he is also a follower. If he happens to pick his own number, I am screaming foul! J/K! I don't think a whole lot in Pier One would make him happy!

Kelli said...

Oh my - I haven't read your site for a little while and I just laughed so hard I woke Lee up. I love your blog! :)

Gretchen said...

Count me in friend!!!
Love ya!

Sandy M. said...

My name is Sandy; my blog is Seasoned-Sister; I have way too many hobbies; I am famous... I am NewEveryAM's mom! And I'm so glad I found your blog!!