Friday, August 29, 2008

Rice Cereal Good

Last night we had Mamaw and Aunt Linda over for Texican Pulled Pork BBQ-one of my very favorite recipes to make. Here they are with the boys reading books.
Here is our little fellow eating Rice Cereal for the first time. It was a big hit with him, he loved it!


We are on the 3rd day of rice cereal and it is so stinkin' cute! He opens his mouth when he sees the spoon a comin'! His little belly is SO BIG and I love it. Jbird has been so content and happy the last couple of days. Thank you LORD!
He has been a very fussy little booger the last month. I'm talking screaming all the frickin' time bless his heart. It was so bad that we'd have people over and he'd just be screaming his little heart out and the company would be like, "uh, does he need something? Can I hold him?" I was just so accustomed to the constant crying I was used to it. He'd be fed, diapered, rested, had his Zantac and/or Gripe Water (basically the works). We may be outgrowing the tears.


2 comments:

Jenny said...

He's SO cute:) Piper loves her cereal, too. She gets a bite, sucks on her thumb for .5 seconds and then gets another, sucks on her thumb .5 seconds and so on, it's so sweet!
I'm glad Jack has had a good few days. I feel your pain with the screaming nonstop. Piper is a jewel but those boys were SCREAMERS!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I didn't know you were having such a rough time with him. Glad he's getting better though. Maybe he just wanted some food! I haven't started cereal with Anna yet, but will in a few weeks. I'm curious to know how she'll like it!