Sunday, July 20, 2008

I went to youth group today

and it was fun! In the last week I have bought a pair of leggings at Forever 21 and gone to youth group! I've gone wild. I'm out there Jerry and I'm lovin' every minute of it.

Shane is really funny when he teaches. It was nice to see him in action today. I can tell God is developing him as a teacher and leader. The youth worship band is getting really good. I'm impressed. They are so sincere when they lead. Very sweet.

On another note, I have snapped. That's right. Snapped right in two. I'm not sure how it happens, and I never notice when it starts happening, but it has happened. Again. The closets and drawers in my house are exploding again. And anyone who lives in my house better get ready because Mama is waking up tommorow armed and ready with a trash bag in hand. Oh yeah. That's right. Trash bag baby. Da, da, da, da, da, da, dum. Trash bag baby...

2 comments:

the Fosters said...

Hope your day of cleaning goes as planned! I feel your pain!

Becke' said...

OOOOH, I love to throw other people's stuff away! So therapeutic. Call if you are having trouble departing with something!