Wednesday, February 16, 2011

King Never CanEver

This morning at Bible Study my boys learned about King Never CanEver.

He made a big gold statue and made them bow down to it.  King NeverCanEver threw the three men into the fire because they would not worship the false god.

If they worshiped the statue it would be nothing more than worshipping a lifeless chair. 

This morning I dropped the baby off and he walked right into his class without a tear.  This is the first time this has happened in over a year.  He usually has a major melt-down and I leave him kicking and screaming.  Thank you God for answering our prayers. 

My new hair cut has some surprisingly fun 1980ish features when I wake up.  It is big and fluffy and cool looking.  Not cool as in I'd walk out in public before making it sit down but cool as in I can sing some Debbie Gibson or New Kids and feel like I'm rocking out the right hair to sound great.

Last week I felt like God showed me I have been putting him in a small box.  I did not think I was the kind of person who would do such a thing and I'll be darned if I was wrong.  He is so big and have you ever just thought about what if you let him out of the manageable box you've put Him in what he might do?

There are Hershey Kiss with Almond wrappers on my nightstand right now.  Shane thought you'd like to see a picture of that.  What?  Last night I read a book before bed and got my final shot of protein in for the day.  I was thinking of my heart health.

When we got home from Bible Study this morning do not ask me why but, oh yeah I know why, I was looking for my waffle iron, but in my search I organized all my pots and pans and Tupperware cabinets.  I know, it felt random to me too.

I really like my Tupperware cabinet.  I put each lid on each bottom and stack them so I never have to go in search of the lid, it is all right there.  I pulled every piece out.  If it did not have a top and a bottom it went in the trash.    When I say Tupperware drawer the more appropriate term should be GladWare or ZiplockWare drawer.

How do you end a King Never CanEver post that talks about 1980 hair features and Tupperware that's not really Tupperware?  Oh, I know, has anyone seen my waffle iron?  We are getting tired of pancakes and wanting to shake it up a little around here.  Let me know if you've seen it.

No comments: