Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rest

This week has been filled with rest.

The wheels fell off my bus. Not literally but I have been so sick. Tuesday I woke up looking like Will Smith in the movie HITCH. Shane whisked me to the eye doctor and long story short I've just been a mess this week.

Hence all the rest.

No make-up.

Jammies all day.

Early bedtime.

No make-up.

Pizza Pizza, $5.

We decorated for FALL yesterday.

Cheeser Cheeser $5.

The house says Thank You for warming me up with lots of fake foliage.

Piles of dirty laundry I could care less about are waiting on me.

Redbox rental of Tinkerbell. You must rent this and watch it at night with all the lights out. It's a magical, twinkly movie. So cute. ( magical in a pixie dust kind of way)

I've discovered my two year old will sit still and let me sit cheek to cheek to him and read.

Falling leaves, Mulled Cider candles, football games, chips and dips, MAN, what's not to love about this time of year?!!!!!


(Please excuse the random nature of this post)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hope you're feeling better! At least you can snuggle up in your autumny house and watch a little Tink!

Gretchen said...

Hope you are on the mend, dear friend!