I had to take a minute and let ya'll know about some new things I've found at the grocery store that are really great.
- Oroweat OatNut Bread (made with Oatmeal & Hazelnuts)
- Oscar Meyer Thinly Shaved Rotisserie Chicken (prepackaged deli-style meat in the refrigerated section by the cheeses)
We've been making toasted sandwiches under the oven broiler and it is really great.
- Top one slice of bread with the Chicken and shredded cheddar
- Top the other slice of bread with cheddar and a few dots of real butter
- Broil till a little brown
It makes a great lunch with fruit, chips & salsa!