Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer's End

Exactly 4 weeks ago Shane loaded a plane headed for a 16 day mission trip.  He came home and I left for She Speaks in North Carolina.  Add a few house guests in between and last night was the first night since July 3rd that we were all settled at home under one roof together.


It was a great feeling falling asleep at 10:04pm last night, all 5 of us home, safe and sound.  28 days apart this summer doing mission work.  We had a good stay at my parents, then my mother-in-law came to stay with us for a week and we had a ball.  It's been a great summer.


The suitcases are unpacked and I've been getting back into the routine of things today.  I can't wait to tell you about She Speaks.  Last night we celebrated my Mamaw's 87th birthday.  Summer's coming to an end and it has been a good one. 

No comments: