Thursday, December 31, 2009

December 31, 2009


I could tell you how are are recovering from bronchitis and pnemonia but that is not a very fun way to start out a post. Tonight we are going to be enjoying some fun food. Cheese Sticks, Cheese Dip, Ranch Dip, Chips, Crudites, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Banana Punch.

Our Christmas decorations are still up. We used colored lights on our tree this year and it was very warm and cheerful. We're not ready to take them down just yet. Shane's parents gave me a pair of fuzzy, red snowflake pj's for Christmas and they have been my new uniform this week. I luh-huh-huv them. We had a nice Christmas with Shane's side of the family. Every year it is a lot of fun to see the kids get to play with their cousins. We both have wonderful families, that is a blessing we love.

This week we've rented a lot of movies and spent a lot of time on the couches with the Christmas lights and fireplace on. We've been playing a lot of games.

I'm scheming for wintry mantle ideas when I take my Christmas things down. Some tall sticks, silver beaded garland, white candles...lots and lots of white candles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!