Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Baby News

5 tests confirmed it.

We are having a baby.

Monday we saw the little peanut on the ultrasound and I still could hardly believe it.  We are so, so, so happy.  I always wanted a fourth baby but finally released it to God and came to peace with the fact that it probably would never happen.  But surprise!

So our new normal looks a little haywire right now because man, do I get sick.

Shane should win an award for all the ways he has kept the ship running while I live in the bedroom/bathroom/and on a good day the couch.

I am amazed and humbled at all the ways God has provided for us during this last couple of weeks.  I am literally flat on my back in survival mode right now and friends and family have rallied around us to love on us.  It is humbling beyond all get out.  We sure do have the best family and friends on earth.  They are the most loving, kind people!

Our boys are so happy about getting another brother.  haha

The texts and emails of people praying for our little girl tickle me to death.  Ya'll know I don't make girls! I cannot imagine what life would be like with a girl.  I guess we'd put her in blue stripes with a blue bow and buy her a Lego set.  So far our 5 are all voting boy.

We like to wait till delivery day to find out what we are having.  It is sheer torture!  But it sure does make delivery day extra exciting.  I love the fact that Shane is the first person to meet the little one and that he gets to make the announcement to our family.  It is a very sweet time.

We are feeling very blessed right now. 

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations! I think pink!=)

Gretchen said...

Grinning like a Cheshire cat. So happy for you ALL!!!

Samantha Barnes said...

SO SO SO SO SO excited!!!! Praying for your health and the baby's.

Anonymous said...

So excited for you and your family, Anna! May God continue to bless all of you and give you strength during this time. :)

Kim B.