Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mission Of Motherhood Study


Next Wednesday, September 12th, at 8:00pm we kick off the Mission Of Motherhood study at my house.  It is a 6 week study where we'll explore creating a life-giving, peace-filled home, passing on a legacy of righteousness to our children, and creative ideas on keeping your child's heart open to you and the Lord.

One thing I love about Sally's books is how the Lord uses them to give me creative ideas to bless my house and family.  I am a more gentle, intentional Mom because of the truths she has taught me in her books.

Here is a schedule of the next 6 weeks in case you want to check your calender to see if you can join us.

Sept 12th- Intro week.  Pass out books. 
Sept 19th- Part 1 Discussion (Ch 1-3)
Sept 26th- OFF
Oct 3rd- Part II Discussion (Ch 4-6)
Oct 10th- Part III Discussion (Ch 7-8)
Oct 17th- Part IV Discussion (Ch 9-11)
Oct 24th- Part V Discussion (Ch 12)

I am ordering books in the morning and they are around $10 or so.  If you'd like me to order one for you, just holler at me by late tonight.

Hugs,
Anna

3 comments:

Country Mom City Mom said...

I'd come if I were closer! I'm so glad you love Sally too sistah! Sorry I couldn't call you back today....some time soonish!

Gretchen said...

I wish I could join you! I know it's going to be a great study!!

Sunshine said...

I SO wish I could be there!!!